Dry bags are handy accessories when you’re going paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, rafting camping or any other adventure. A Paddle Board dry bag will protect your valuable stuff from getting wet. Also, the kits come in handy when you need to store items that get damaged by water easily.
They’re the perfect packing for kinds of stuff like electronic devices, as well as spare clothing sets you can use to change into after the activity, duvets or sleeping bags and towels. They are available in many types, designs, and models.So, if you face the market blinding, it can be a quite challenging experience. It is for that reason that I have selected the best 5 and reviewed to assist you with the search. I hope at the end of this review you’ll be able to choose a model that will give you the best service.
Table of Contents
Best Paddle Board Dry Bags
|KastKing Waterproof Dry Bag||KastKing||Check Price|
|Ultra Dry Premium Waterproof Bag||Ultra Dry||Check Price|
|Earth Pak Waterproof Dry Bag||Earth Pak||Check Price|
|Unigear Floating Waterproof Dry Bag||Unigear||Check Price|
|Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag||Sea to Summit||Check Price|
1. KastKing Waterproof Dry Bag Review
In case you’re searching for a nature-proof paddle board dry bag then the KastKing roll-top dry bag is your item. It comes ready for anything nature can throw at it. The bag is impervious to sand, snow, and water.
That also allows you to quickly find things in the bag without the need of pulling everything out.
The KastKing bag is made of 100% waterproof 500D PVC combined with welded seams which are stronger than the usually sewn seams.
It also comes with an extra PVC inner lining which provides additional protection against dirt and moisture.
Due to the outstanding design, the bag clearly outlines itself to having the best waterproof properties. KastKing Roll-Top Waterproof Dry Bag w/Innovative Clear Window Features:
Features & Pros:
- Waterproof, dustproof, sand proof, snow proof KastKing Dry Bag
- Made of Sturdy, durable waterproof 500D PVC material
- Removable and adjustable shoulder carry strap
- Floats when sealed with trapped air inside
- Crystal Clear transparent window panel
- Water-tight twofold overlap roll top
- Fusion welded seams
- Rolling the top over three times required for a Waterproof seal, reducing storage space
- The PVC window allows the interior to become hot if Left in direct sunlight
2. Ultra Dry Premium Waterproof Bag Review
The ultra-dry waterproof dry bag is one of the most robust bags when it comes to keeping your items dry and safe. It is resistant to scratches and punctures because it is made from pure grade Y7.5mm thick 500 polymers.
It comes with a phone dry bag. The dry bag has an explicit, transparent material which lets you see and operate your phone. Also, the dry bag comes with a strap which can be used to hang the bag around the neck for easy usage.
It is available in four colors: Blue, Yellow, Black, and Hot Pink. Unlike other dry bags that come with shoulder straps, the Ultra-dry Bag comes with tote strap which allows it to be carried on the back.
The kit is available in 10L and 20L capacity, which is appropriate for paddle boarding but some who use a boat might find it somehow small. UltraDry Premium Waterproof Bag w/ Long Adjustable Shoulder Straps and phone dry bag Features:
Features & Pros:
- Pure grade Y7.5mm thick 500 polymer-made dry bag
- 100% waterproof light, powerful and tough dry bag
- Tear, rip and puncture proof
- Great size: 14.25in X 27.5in
- Removable and adjustable tote/shoulder straps of up to 48 ins/122 cm
- Accompanies a Premium quality waterproof phone case
- Comes with A handy metal caliper for your keys as an extra free bonus
- 100% 1-year money back guaranteed
- Capacity: 10L and 20L
- Available in two capacities
- Hard to use the Phone while stored inside the miniature dry bag
3. Earth Pak Waterproof Dry Bag Review
The earth Pak waterproof dry bag is made to last for years while providing the best waterproof protection. It is made from super strong waterproof 500D PVC material. It comes in capacities of 10L, 20L, 30L, 40L, and 55L.
The 10L and 20L bags come with sturdy 24-42 inch adjustable shoulder straps while the 30L, 40L, and 55L bags accompany adjustable, sturdy backpack straps together with sternum strap for added stability.
The bag also features hardened D-rings which allow it to be attached to the paddleboard side. This feature will come in handy when there is a need to secure your pocket when you meet rough and unsteady waters.
The material and design employed on this bag make it easy to convert it to a pillow during the night. However, you will need to fill it with soft items for it to feel like a cushion.
It accompanies an IPX8 certified waterproof 6.5-inch phone case which comes with a double-sided and touch-friendly clear window.
Earth Pak Roll Top Dry Compression Waterproof Dry Bag w/Waterproof Phone Case Features:
Features & Pros:
- Waterproof 500D PVC material used
- Accompanies an IPX8 certified waterproof 6.5-inch phone case
- Available in capacities of 10L, 20L, 30L, 40L, and 55L
- 10L and 20L bags come with 24-42 inch adjustable shoulder straps
- 30L, 40L and 55L bags accompanies backpack straps together with sternum strap
- Can be used as a pillow
- Short backpack straps
- To maintain waterproofness, it requires a very firm roll and seal
4. Unigear Floating Waterproof Dry Bag Review
Some of the bags in this list are said to be puncture proof, but that will depend on the user carefulness on rocky and sharp surfaces. However, with Unigear Floating waterproof and puncture proof bag, you don’t have to keep checking yourself if you have been careful.
The Unigear floating dry gear bag accompanies sturdy adjustable shoulder straps which feature thick padding for comfortability when worn slung over the shoulder for the 2L, 5L, 10L, and 20L bags.
The 30L and 40L padded shoulder straps allow it to be used both as a sling bag or shoulder backpack.
It doesn’t require faddy-locking to provide excellent protection to your belongings. But you will need to roll the bag rim for several times and snap it into place to form a waterproof seal.
It also comes with a waterproof phone case which features a dual-sided crystal clear touch-friendly window allowing you to operate your phone comfortably. Unigear Floating Waterproof Dry Bag w/Waterproof Phone Case Features:
Features & Pros:
- Lightweight, durable waterproof Unigear floating bag
- Made of 600D waterproof nylon material
- Available in 2L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, and 40L
- Accompanies padded shoulder strips for smaller bags
- Comes with padded shoulder straps for larger capacity bags
- Accompanies a 6-inch crystal clear, two-sided, waterproof phone case
- Shoulder straps available for only the larger capacity bags
5. Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag Review
You might see this bag in number 5 and think the bag isn’t worth considering but will be a lie. The kit comes with own unique features. It’s is made of durable waterproof 600D nylon and heavy duty TPU laminated fabric.
The fabric also features strong UV resistance properties which makes it withstand hot/cold temperatures. The bag comes with non-wicking TPU roll-top closure that features innovative interlocking profile which makes it waterproof and secure.
Its welded construction gives it permanently sealed seams. It buckles made of 7075-T6 anodized aluminum which makes it robust and fall-safe.
The bag comes with fully adjustable sternum straps and a low-profile attachment points which reduces snagging when the bag’s harness isn’t attached. Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag Features:
Features & Pros:
- PVC free UV resistant fabric made Dry Bag
- Durable waterproof 600D nylon and heavy duty TPU laminated fabric
- Permanently welded sealed seams construction
- Innovative interlocking profile
- Non-wicking roll-top closure (TPU)
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles
- Welded durable TPU lash patches
- Low-profile attachment points
- Fully adjustable sternum straps
- Available in larger size only: 20L+
- Larger capacity models are quite pricey
- No carry straps
The above are top 5 best paddle board dry bags available in the market today. I hope the review has helped you select a model that will suit you best. Now it is your time to head out there and complete the purchase and start enjoying its service.